Thursday, July 5, 2012

P.S.- Get some great ideas from this website





P.S.-I MADE THIS


Erica Domesek's P.S. -I MADE THIS is a big favorite of ours because of her unique approach to, as she says on her website, "Reimagine, Reuse, & Reinvent." Her clever collages include inspired ideas for making your own jewelry, fashion, accessories, and even lifestyle projects that will save you money while creating something new and exciting, all from "found" materials.

Erica's appealing designs will make you take a good long look in your closet. Explore what you can do with a bit of imagination, some trims and embellishments and, of course, a lot of Beacon glue.

Erica was recently a judge on TLC's popular summer show, CRAFT WARS. Visit her at psimadethis.com Erica's motto is "I SEE IT, I LIKE IT, I MADE IT"...and you can, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment