DELIGHTFUL DAISY BOX
BY SANDY ROLLINGER
- FABRI-TAC GLUE
- Creative Paperclay Delight White, www.paperclay.com
- 3” X 4” paper mache box with lid
- Blue dotted craft ribbon, grosgrain ½ wide
- Acrylic craft paints: light blue, white, yellow, & light green
- Holographic glitter paint
- ½” flat craft brush, #1 detail craft brush
- Clay roller, craft knife, ruler, toothpick , scissors, plastic mat for work surface
- Jar of water & paper towels for clean up
1. Paint box light blue and the lid light green. Let dry. Use the handle end of the brush to make
dots of white paint on the lid. Paint lid & box with glitter paint.
2. Cut a 6” length of ribbon and notch both ends. Glue to the tops of box as in photo. Cut a 5”
piece of ribbon, glue ends together to make a loop and then glue the center together to make a
box. Glue to center of ribbon on the box.
3. Roll out 1/8” thick sheet of clay onto the work surface. Use the craft knife to cut sixteen ¼” X
3’4” strips of clay for the daisy petal. Apply a dot of glue to the center of the bow. Place 8 petals
on the bow so that each is touching the glue. Glue the 8 remaining petals on top of the first
petals and gently press into the glue.
4. Apply another dot of glue to the center of the petals. Rolls a pea size ball of clay and press onto
the center of the petals. Use a toothpick to make tiny holes in the flower center. Let dry. Use the
small detail craft brush to paint the center with yellow paint.