Sunday, December 9, 2012

A True Story



My husband Charles was recently installing a new window just before we were slammed by Hurricane Sandy. The idea was to replace a drafty, poorly made window that dated back to when the house was constructed in1910. Unfortunately, all did not go well when he dropped the new window. Amazingly, the glass did not break but the plastic frame shattered in several places. It was not a happy moment.

Fortunately, we have GLASS, METAL & MORE on hand and my husband began to piece the window together, glueing & clamping as he went. Within a few hours, the window was installed and the damage was not even visible. We both breathed a sigh of relief that we didn't have to invest in a new window as GLASS, METAL & MORE did a beautiful job, the perfect choice for keeping things together when they fall apart!

1 comment:

  1. I need to get me some of this. I won some product that I want to convert in to amazing wall art and this would be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete